Lunch, Dinner and Accommodation
Tuesday - Sunday
Lunch 12 - 2pm
Dinner from 6.30pm
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast £210 per room per night
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation - Restaurant with Rooms Scotland
Only a 2½ hour drive from the centre of Glasgow The Kilberry Inn makes a wonderful base for exploring Argyll as well as the islands of Islay, Jura and Gigha.
We have five comfortable, double bedrooms with smart new en suite shower rooms, making it perfect for a small party of friends or family to get away from it all and enjoy a relaxing break.
See our Sample Breakfast Menu
"If you have friends or relatives coming to stay for a special occasion we would be delighted to organise Champagne or wine and a card to be placed in their room for their arrival, or for them to enjoy with dinner"
Short Breaks in Argyll
Stylishly furnished and tastefully decorated each room has its own independent access, separate from the Inn and offers colour television, hairdryer, tea, coffee and homemade shortbread, books, magazines and information on the local area. The beds are firm with plump feather duvets, cushions and soft blankets. The shower rooms all have soft fluffy towels and complimentary toiletries.
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast £210 per room per night, based on two sharing.
- Check-in from 3pm on the day of arrival and check-out by 10.30am on the day of departure.
- Breakfast is served from 8.30 – 9.30am (But please let us know if you are catching a ferry and need to make an early start).
- The maximum number of guests we can accommodate at one table in the restaurant is ten and we prefer not to take bookings of more than this due to restriction of space in the dining room.
- Children over the age of twelve are most welcome to stay at Kilberry.
- We have one room available for well behaved dogs so please let us know, when booking, if you would like to bring a dog (£10 per stay).
- The Kilberry Inn is completely non-smoking.
- Cancellation Policy - Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date must be paid in full if we are unable to re-let the room.
- We do suggest that guests take out holiday insurance.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that we require credit card details in order to secure your reservation.